Saturday, December 22, 2007

Where were you when I was hurt and I was running
where were you when those dark clouds were coming

If I call you my acquaintance to say the least
where were you when the devils were on the feast

Where were you when I made the seat next to me free
Where were you when I was drowning deep into the sea

And now when I am kinda used to being without you,
You come down and say 'I will see you through"


It doesn't happen that way my fickle friend,
am sorry it is a little difficult for you to comprehend

But I think it's time we go our separate ways
and let time heal this messy haze...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

owe romantic romeo.... how r u....

Unknown said...

hmmmm.

pallavi said...

kya ho gaya yaar? itna senti!!!

~The Dream Catcher~ said...

another verse.. well versed.. all's fine?

Rahul Viswanath said...

Good one !! Does make me wonder why ?

anksphenomenon said...

Thanks ppl! it seems this poem did strike more than one chord! :)

But I think I have to enter now to ally the fears of all my brethren and umm sistren (there isn't a word like that I know..)

I wrote this poem loong back in college days, and no even then this poem wasn't about someone who left me or a similar thing.

Actually this poem is inspired by a Pink floyd song 'Coming back to life' where the lyrics go 'Where were you....' I found that very impelling as a thought, and then just wrapped into my thought flow...

so you see, I am not(at least yet) a desolate lover torn in love. :D