Friday, February 27, 2015

overwhelmed

Don't think I am not ambitious.  Heck, I compromise a lot of my personal life just for my ambitions. Don't think I am not an egotist either. I might not be a jerk, but sure I think about what I want over what others want.
Also, don't think I don't want to be the best at whatever I do.

But, sometimes god shows you a blissful piece of his/her creation, something so profoundly beautiful that I, with all my petty thoughts of self importance, happily submit myself to that sparkle of beauty. All I do is thank him/her for sharing that with me.

like today :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ankit Chandra

I stumbled upon your blog as i was going through the search results of MS Technology Management program at UIUC.I see that you graduated from this program in 2008.If you don't mind, can you please share your email id so that i can post some queries with respect to the program.Will really be grateful if you can help me out on this.

Thank you.
Rocky

anksphenomenon said...

"firstNameLastName" at yahoo.com

Unknown said...

thank you so much.I have emailed you my queries,kindly reply.